It is very important that you review the attached Pre-Registration guidelines. These guidelines exist for your safety and comfort during and after your scheduled procedure. If you have not already done so, please complete the health questionnaire. A nurse will review it and call with any questions or concerns.
Please arrive in the surgery center at least 60 minutes before your scheduled procedure. This will give us enough time to:
- Complete the front desk admission process
- Admit you to the pre-operative area
- Institute monitoring and intravenous preparation
- Antibiotic administration (if applicable)
- Complete Anesthesia pre-op Check
- Complete Surgeon pre-op Check
Our goal is always to minimize your waiting time in the pre-operative area and to start your procedure on time. Thank you for your patience and consideration.